Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first Mother's Day



This is my first Mother's Day as a mother! Of course, I wish that I had my baby with me, but it still counts. This past week I had several surprises from my wonderful husband and mom. The first was a really pretty orchid teacup flower arrangement that I recieved at school from Henry (my mom). Also, this week packages kept arriving from Amazon.com. James ordered some wonderful children's books from my wish list there about Korean adoption/Korean children. Of course, since I'm a teacher, I love reading books to kids. It's important that Henry has lots of them!
Also, another fantastic gift from my sweet husband were two shirts--one for Henry and one for me. Check them out in the photo above. Mine is sweet and Henry's is hilarious! James designed both of them online. Last, but not least, ANOTHER flower arragement arrived yesterday (beautiful pink roses and lillies). These were from my mom also, who said on the card, "I can't believe my baby is a mother."

Happy Mother's Day everyone!




























1 comment:

Jennifer Amstutz said...

Haaa! Love the shirts!!!